Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) has specialised in providing teacher education to the early childhood sector for over 25 years. ECNZ has also actively advocated for high-quality early childhood education for over 50 years.
We are a leading provider of new knowledge, fresh thinking and best practice for early childhood education and care. Our focus is to lift standards of education and care for all children of New Zealand.
- All of our programmes enable you to earn while you learn.
- You have the freedom to choose where you would like to study – we have a nationwide presence.
- Our NZQA and Education Council-approved programmes have a strong focus on Tikanga Māori and Pasifika knowledge.
- Early childhood education is all we do. We are one of the largest early childhood education (ECE) teacher education providers in New Zealand.
- We complement face-to-face block courses with online group activities and resources, offering you the best of both worlds.
- You will be introduced to the most current ideas in early childhood research.
- We have been externally assessed by NZQA and achieved the highest-quality rating available to a tertiary provider (category 1, EER).
- Our graduates are highly valued by ECE employers.