Belong to an active, bicultural organisation dedicated to ensuring all our tamariki receive a strong start to their life-long learning journey
Enjoy access to up-to-date information, guidance, and professional learning and development programmes
Help shape government policy for early childhood education (ECE) and teacher education.
- A weekly e-newsletter, Member Update, with the latest news and information on early childhood education (ECE) sector developments and initiatives
- A quarterly magazine, Iti Rearea, with ECE research, management and wider interest articles
- Seeing their voice reflected in Te Rito Maioha's ECE advocacy
- Discounted rates for professional learning and development programmes
- Discounted rates for attending Te Rito Maioha's annual conference
- Access to Early Childhood Advisory Committee (ECAC) meeting reports.
Centre and Group members enjoy all of the above, plus the added benefits of:
- Access to human resources and management advice during business hours
- Access to resources and our employer handbook through our member's only section of the website
- Discounted bargaining fees to be part of ECE Collective Agreement (ECECA)
- Preferred supplier discounts that will save your centre money.