Wellington stays at COVID-19 Alert Level 2 until 29 June.
The Wellington Region will remain at Level 2 until midnight on Tuesday 29 June.
The rest of Aotearoa New Zealand remains at Alert Level 1.
Information about education Alert Level 2 requirements can be viewed here.
Updates on COVID-19 cases can be found on the Ministry of Health website here with locations of interest for the Wellington cases listed here.
ECE in level 2 for Wellington:
- Centres can open as normal
- If you have staff or whānau who have been at locations of interest, please make sure they contact Healthline and get tested and self-isolate as required.
Remember - these guidelines apply at every level to help keep everyone safe:
- Everyone must stay home if they're sick, no exceptions
- Hygiene measures of washing hands regularly, and cleaning hard surfaces regularly all remain in place
- Encourage everyone to scan in to your centre
- Be sure you get your advice from official channels such as the Ministry of Education and COVID website.