Te Rito Maioha's Group
Membership is packaged for groups of ECE centres under the same
management or governing body. It is available for Group owners and
allows Centre Managers access.
The annual membership fee is calculated on the total number of
licensed child places covered by the membership.
There is a $99 administration fee for group memberships.
You are able to pay membership fees as one sum or three payments via direct debit, in line with Ministry funding schedule.
Group members enjoy
- Weekly e-newsletter, Member Update, with the latested news and
information on early childhood education (ECE) sector developments and
- A quarterly magazine, Iti Rearea, with ECE research, management and wider interest articles
- Seeing their voice reflected in Te Rito Maioha's ECE advocacy
- Discounted rates for professional learning and development programmes
- Discounted rates for attending Te Rito Maioha's annual conference
- Access to human resources and management advice via 0800 322 384 during business hours
- Preferred supplier discounts that will save your ECE service money
- Access to free resources via the members only section of the website
What your membership means to us
Your membership and participation in our programmes and events, and
the fees you pay, allow Te Rito Maioha to champion our members'
collective interests and ensure our tamarki enjoy positive early