Te Rito Maioha's Centre
Membership is the premiere membership package. It is available for
centre owners, licensees and managers.
The annual membership fee is calculated on the number of licensed
child places covered by the membership.
You are able to pay membership fees as one sum or three payments via direct debit, in line with Ministry funding schedule.
Centre members enjoy
- Weekly e-newsletter, Member Update, with the latest news and
information on early childhood education (ECE) sector developments and
- A quarterly magazine, Iti Rearea, with ECE research, management and wider interest articles
- Seeing their voice reflected in Te Rito Maioha's ECE advocacy
- Discounted rates for professional learning and development programmes
- Discounted rates for attending Te Rito Maioha's annual conference
- Access to human resources and management advice via 0800 322 384 during business hours
- Preferred supplier discounts that will save your ECE service money
- Access to free resources via the 'members only' section of the website
What your membership means to us
Your membership and participation in our programmes and events, and
the fees you pay, allow Te Rito Maioha to champion our members'
collective interests and ensure our tamarki enjoy positive early