Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) is a dynamic bicultural organisation, committed to high quality teachings and practice for early childhood education through initial teacher education utilising leading edge eLearning.
Are you a passionate Lecturer well versed in the Aperfield Montessori teachings and practices? Scaffold students to become confident, professional early childhood teachers. Utilise your enthusiasm, skills, and specialised experience to inspire, whilst incorporating values of Te Tiriti o Waitangi which is integral in our bicultural journey and teachings.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Early Childhood Education, or relevant discipline and an Aperfield Montessori Diploma is desirable
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the Montessori Teachings and Practices
- Full teacher registration
- Experience or strong interest in teaching and/or mentoring adults at tertiary level
- Experience in eLearning teaching is advantageous
- Knowledge and fluency in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori is desirable
- Demonstrated agility and be future focused in thinking and outcomes
- Commitment to biculturalism
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A current full drivers’ licence
There is potential for this contract to be renewed for six months in 2021. Visit our website to view the Position Description and download the application form. Email your application through to email@example.com quoting “LECTURER – Aperfield Montessori Application” in subject line.
Need further information? Contact Graeme Severinsen, Academic Leader Undergraduate Programmes ph 09 438 1960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Thursday, 14 November 2019.
Applicants must hold NZ residency or a NZ work permit.