Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) - a leading provider of new knowledge, fresh thinking and best practice for early childhood care and education. Focused on shaping the future of early childhood education so every child thrives and learns.
A professional leadership position is available in our Hamilton/ Kirikiriroa team base. Do you have a passion for teaching, research, building a high performing team, whilst being agile, connected and future focused? As Leader Education Delivery, you will effectively manage a diverse group of creative Lecturers/Pouako who deliver high quality teacher education programmes.
You will focus on community networking to attract, grow, retain students and members, promote and maintain positive relationships with base Kaumatua and local ECE stakeholders. Teach in programmes, coordinate professional learning and development initiatives in your community, whilst ensuring the smooth running of base operations through effective management.
You will have:
- Proven professional leadership skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring adults at tertiary level
- Ability to articulate e-pedagogy
- A Masters’ degree in education (advantageous) or relevant ECE teaching qualifications
- Early childhood education sector experience
- Teacher registration (essential)
- Sound knowledge, commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Current full driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Willing to travel within New Zealand
- Knowledge in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori (advantageous)
We can offer study leave, professional development provisions, research activity involvement, whilst in a supportive, collaborative team environment.
Need more information?
Application required by 10.00am, 16 December 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or a NZ work permit.