Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) - a leading provider of new knowledge, fresh thinking and best practice for early childhood care and education. Focused on shaping the future of early childhood education so every child thrives and learns.
Do you have a passion for teaching, research, building a high performing team, whilst being agile, connected and future focused? As Regional Education Leader, you will be successful by ensuring the smooth functioning of the base through effective management. You will lead and facilitate community networking, attract and retain students and members and facilitate professional learning and development initiatives. Promoting and maintaining positive relationships with local Kaumatua and ECE stakeholders and providing pastoral care for locally based students will also be key to your success.
You will have:
- Proven management skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring adults at tertiary level
- Ability to articulate e-pedagogy
- A Masters’ degree in education (advantageous) or relevant ECE teaching qualifications
- Early childhood education sector experience
- Teacher registration (essential)
- Sound knowledge, commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Knowledge in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori (advantageous)
- Enthusiasm for undertaking research within a collaborative framework
- Ability and willingness to travel within New Zealand
- A current full drivers licence and vehicle for work use
We can offer study leave, professional development provisions, research activity involvement, whilst in a supportive, collaborative team environment.
Need more information?
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or phone Gerry Koopu on 07 920 7146 or 0288 500 3239.
Application required by 10.00am, 22 October 2020. Apply via SEEK.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or a NZ work permit.